Monday, July 29, 2013

Celebrity Chiropractic Testimonials


Chiropractic care is not only holistic and a much more effective form to treat many health care problems, but it is also something that many celebrities swear by. So, if those individuals who have all the money in the world and access to all the best medications and treatments are choosing chiropractic, shouldn't you as well?

"I've been going to a Chiropractor for as long as I can remember. It is as important to my training as the practice of my swing." - Tiger Woods

"Most injuries require chiropractic care. It works better for me than anything else." - Jerry Rice

"I do believe in chiropractic. I found that going to my chiropractor three times a week helps my performance." - Evander Holyfield

"Without chiropractic, I wouldn't be able to play consistently throughout the season." - Johnny Damon

"I wouldn't be without my regular schedule of chiropractic adjustments because of my very strenuous schedule." - Robert Goulet

"Chiropractors are miracle workers." - Arnold Schwarzenager

"I am walking today because of chiropractic care I received years ago. I predict a great future for the science of chiropractic." - Jeane Dixon

"I've had headaches for over 30 years until I tried chiropractic. They have completely disappeared." - Melvin Belli

No comments:

Post a Comment